- Get a clear understanding of the critical areas of HR
- Understand and be able to link up the HR total process
- Have time to discuss your individual issues with our HR expert
- Learning how to MOTIVATE the people they work with – and work with them for superior performance.
- Choosing the LEADERSHIP STYLE that’s right in any given situation, and win commitment and cooperation from their staff.
- Discover how to DELEGATE work and design their blueprint for productivity.
- Sharpening their COMMUNICATION SKILLS and build better relationships with people at all levels.
- Learning how to BUILD HUMAN CAPITAL in their organizations, and achieve business results through people.
- Develop an Action Plan based on what you will learn in this workshop
Human Resource Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Why Managing HR is so Important?
- An overview of HRM activities
- Corporate change, managing change, Managing in Times of Changing People
- Integrated HR strategies
- Human Resource Planning
- Competing in the Race for Talent
- What people Want
- What Employers Want
- HR Strategy for Competing in the Race for Talent
- Is HR Management in Your Organization Strategic?
- Definition of Strategic HR management
- The Six Elements of Strategic HR Management
- Traditional vs. Strategic HR Management
- The Changing Nature of Human Resource Management
- A Model for Multiple Roles
- How Can These Roles be Introduced?
- HR Modern Roles and Business Results
- Recruiting and retaining employees
- Pay and Reward- Compensation and benefits
- Recruitment and selection
- Assessment and development centers
- Aptitude tests
- psychometric profiling
- contracts and offers
- performance management and appraisal systems
- understanding the total role of training in the current age
- The Future of HR
- Strategic HR Management Value Proposition
- Strategic HR Management Competencies
- Strategic HR Management Capabilities
Experiential Learning and Action Plan